Six Pack Shortcuts
What’s up Thomas here, as some of you may know I’ve been reviewing six pack abs workout programs, in my search I decided to grab me a copy of Mike Chang’s “Six Packs Shortcuts“ In my first post I promised to come back and let you know what I liked and disliked about the program. Before I get into my findings, I just want to thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Just a reminder this is a review blog, this is not Mike Chang’s official website Click Here To Visit Mike Chang’s “Six Pack Shortcuts” Official Website
Okay, I’ve been making a full time living doing reviews on products for quiet some time now, I like giving my readers honest and unbiased reviews to help them in making smart buying decisions. Okay, let’s get to it, Mike Chang’s “Six Pack Shortcuts” is a solid program, for someone who is seriously wanting to know how to get six pack abs fast. Mike’s program is 12 weeks long, it’s broken down into 4 different phases. The Program has 10 different routine Abdominal workouts, that you continue to do once the program is over in order to maintain your six pack. You only train 4 times a week at minimum, the six pack abs exercises are 45 minute routines. Once you actually get into the program you imedateily see that it’s a solid six pack abs workout. Also Mike offers a nutrition system called Zero Will Power Eating System, its a great system as long as follow Mike’s diet plan.
What I didn’t like about Mike Chang’s “Six Pack Shortcuts”
- Mike Chang says that you can do his six pack abs workout program without gym equipment. If you’re serious about achieving your goals in getting rock hard abs, then you will need a gym membership or some weight training equipment in your home which can be expensive to buy.
- The Six Pack Shortcuts are not really ‘shortcuts’. In order to achieve your goals you definitely will have to put in the work, although with shorter workouts. The program just helps you get a six pack quicker and maintain it, but only if you put the work in.
What I liked about Mike Chang’s “Six Pack Shortcuts”
- Mike’s program takes all the guess work out of how to get six pack abs, after getting into the training you know exactly what to do to obtain your goals
- The nutrition system, is the best diet plan I have ever followed. Before I used this, I would do really well for a short period of time and fall back into bad habits. I am now able to sustain my diet and keep my six pack abs.
- Mike as a personal trainer keeps you motivated and pumped through out the entire training
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – you can return the program if you’re not completely satisfied at any time, no hassles, no questions asked 100% refund
Over All Opinion
Mike’s Chang “Six Pack Shortcuts” is a great guide to get six pack abs fast, but I would only recommend it to someone who is seriously about getting in shape and obtaining great looking abs. Even though I had some dislikes about this program, my dislikes were definitely not a deal breaker. I would purchase mike’s program again, Mike Chang’s “Six Pack Shortcuts” is a solid program. Before I end this post I want to thank you for taking time to visit my review blog. Thanks