Six Pack Shortcuts
What’s up Thomas here, as some of you may know I’ve been reviewing six pack abs workout programs, in my search I decided to grab me a copy of Mike Chang’s “Six Packs Shortcuts” In my first post I promised to come back and let you know what I liked and disliked about the program. Before I get into my findings, I just want to thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Just a reminder this is a review blog, this is not Mike Chang’s official website Click Here To Visit Mike Chang’s “Six Pack Shortcuts” Official Website
Okay, I’ve been making a full time living doing reviews on products for quiet some time now, I like giving my readers honest and unbiased reviews to help them in making smart buying decisions. Okay, let’s get to it, Mike Chang’s “Six Pack Shortcuts” is a solid program, for someone who is seriously wanting to know how to get six pack abs fast. Mike’s program is 12 weeks long, it’s broken down into 4 different phases. The Program has 10 different routine Abdominal workouts, that you continue to do once the program is over in order to maintain your six pack. You only train 4 times a week at minimum, the six pack abs exercises are 45 minute routines. Once you actually get into the program you imedateily see that it’s a solid six pack abs workout. Also Mike offers a nutrition system called Zero Will Power Eating System, its a great system as long as follow Mike’s diet plan.
What I didn’t like about Mike Chang’s “Six Pack Shortcuts”
- Mike Chang says that you can do his six pack abs workout program without gym equipment. If you’re serious about achieving your goals in getting rock hard abs, then you will need a gym membership or some weight training equipment in your home which can be expensive to buy.
- The Six Pack Shortcuts are not really ‘shortcuts’. In order to achieve your goals you definitely will have to put in the work, although with shorter workouts. The program just helps you get a six pack quicker and maintain it, but only if you put the work in.
What I liked about Mike Chang’s “Six Pack Shortcuts”
- Mike’s program takes all the guess work out of how to get six pack abs, after getting into the training you know exactly what to do to obtain your goals
- The nutrition system, is the best diet plan I have ever followed. Before I used this, I would do really well for a short period of time and fall back into bad habits. I am now able to sustain my diet and keep my six pack abs.
- Mike as a personal trainer keeps you motivated and pumped through out the entire training
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – you can return the program if you’re not completely satisfied at any time, no hassles, no questions asked 100% refund
Over All Opinion
Mike’s Chang “Six Pack Shortcuts” is a great guide to get six pack abs fast, but I would only recommend it to someone who is seriously about getting in shape and obtaining great looking abs. Even though I had some dislikes about this program, my dislikes were definitely not a deal breaker. I would purchase mike’s program again, Mike Chang’s “Six Pack Shortcuts” is a solid program. Before I end this post I want to thank you for taking time to visit my review blog. Thanks
How To Get Six Pack Abs Fast
Finding a great six pack abs workout can be difficult, if you don’t know exactly what you’re looking for. In my search I stumble across Mike Chang’s Six Pack Shortcuts” , In the post I wanted to let my readers know who Mike Chang is?
Who Is Mike Chang
Mike Chang created a 12 week six pack abs workout program called “Six Pack Shortcut”, Mike’s program consist of 45 minute routines of abdominal workouts, 10 different ab exercises that you will continue after the program in order to maintain your six pack. Six Pack Shortcuts is geared towards a person who wants to get six pack abs fast. Mike claims his program is the fastest way to burn belly fat and get rock hard abs, his system for getting abs which has been proven to get you tastefully muscular, “fitness model” style abs faster than anything else. Mike started bodybuilding nine years ago, he’s a world experience trainer that has trained many clients. Mike’s program also offers a six pack abs diet called Zero Will Power Eating System, which teaches you have to select the right foods, buy them cheap (this is good because healthy food is usually expensive) and cook in bulk.
Mike Chang’s “Six Pack Shortcuts” Is Broken Down Into 4 Phases
- phase 1: Builds Your Metabolism
- phase 2: Burns Belly Fat
- phase 3: How to Build a Six Pack
- phase 4: Learn how to Maintain Your Six Pack Stomach for Life
After some intense research I’m convince that Mike Chang’s six pack abs workout is the real deal, But I would only recommend this to anyone who is serious about getting killer abs.
Six Pack Abs Workout
I started this blog to give my visitors a honest review on a six pack abs workout, during my search I have reviewed a lot of programs claiming how to get six pack abs and get six pack abs fast, of course I wanted a six pack abs workout that would give me the best results in minimum time. while continuing my search I came across Mike Chang’s “six pack shortcuts” immediately this stood out from the rest, it took some time trying to find some decent reviews. Most of the reviews I found where basically all fluff, mainly Internet marketers trying to sell the the product. Finally I found a review that seem to be bit more unbiased, after reading the review and watching a couple of Mike Chang’s youtube videos I was pretty pumped. I was still kind of on the fence about grabbing a copy of Mike Chang’s ebook, But after watching Mike actually doing some of the six pack abs exercises I was completely sold on this 6 pack abs workout. So far I have downloaded the program, but I actually haven’t started the training yet. Once I start the program, I will come back here and post my final review on Mike Chang’s “Six Pack Shortcuts”. Until then thanks for visiting my site, hope to see you again real soon.